Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reality Check

27 and ticking......
Our mornings conversation triggerred this absurd thought process in my mind......
Whn I look at myself in the mirror, I still c a guy fresh out of college.....
But wht do ppl think of me whn they c me.....
a person who is fast approaching middle age and yet to hit his stride?
a person is still young with time opn his hands to sort himself out?
no opinion , too average to form an opinion on....
I c the strands of grey hair on my temple, the gasps for breath when I climb the stairs, two at a time, the want to settle down in life, the want to slow down....
I am no longer Gen-Next.....Im just ex-Gen-Next........
Guess till I hit 30 I'll give myself the benefit of doubt, Im Still Young....
Till 30 all u doubting thomases, go fish............

No comments: