Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Commentary



The winter break is about to end. As I sit here in the premises of Widernet , in the University’s Communication Center, the lines of swing code sitting right next to the word file, glare at me. Its January 2009, a term at business school is already over.
Term I was fascinating, eventful and scary. It’s been a really long time since I have learnt so much in such short a time, in fact to be honest, its never happened earlier. Finance and accounting were great value-adds.
The coming term will be all the more challenging with the Henry Fund, CFA and the all important internship search. A lot depends on the internship, including the fate of my continuing at the school next year, with finances being a major concern. As of now I’m keeping my faith in my abilities, but very soon the Almighty will be summoned upon.....

No comments: