Monday, June 30, 2008

Crossroads..yet again

Yet again, its time for me to pack my bags, move onto another city. My nomadic existence persists. But this time its for an unfulfilled dream. Over the course of the last six years, I have sacrificed a lot for my dream, a dream that seemed to be slipping away. But for the first time, the mirage seems to be morphing into reality. Hopefully what I yearn for enables me to forget what I can't or couldn't acheive. Hopefully, GOD willing, the personal sacrifices will bear fruit professionally.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vijaya said...

Of COURSE Pandy!

ALL the very best! Talk to you when you get to the US.

Guru said...

yo,

i know you are gonna do great from here onwards too.

Cheers, Guru ;)

Unknown said...

Chodna ....God is busy .... I can help you in the meantime ....bolo BC ki chai sitter na niye ....